Hello and Happy Monday! How was your weekend? While we were still busy, it was definitely less busy than the past couple of months. We didn’t have to wake up early either morning, and we were able to get some things accomplished around the house, run some errands, do some schoolwork, and still have some fun.
Did you catch my two Bloganuary posts this weekend?
Today is our first Not Just a Mom post of 2023. I’m excited to be back co-hosting with these ladies:
This month’s topic is Introduction.
I’m not sure why, but the first thing that popped into my mind was, “It’s me. Hi. I’m the problem…it’s me!” I guess not the “problem” part…just the “It’s me. Hi.” Anyway….#iykyk
…January seems like a great time for re-introduction.
I’ve shared a few posts about myself through the years…
Most recently, I shared an updated Intro with links to some previous posts…
so…those are good places to find out a bit about me, but…
Hi! I’m Jen.
- am a wife (18th anniversary this June)
- am a mom (to 13 year old boy/girl twins)
- am a high school English teacher (this is my 21st year)
- am an introvert (who is forced to be an extrovert during the school day)
- am an avid reader
- am a homebody (but I do love an ocean or mountain view)
- am a dog lover
- am left handed (as are quite a few in my family including my kids)
- am an Enneagram 5w6 (I don’t hold tons of stock in this, but I find it interesting)
- grew up in Missouri, but have lived in Kentucky for 19 years
- love to watch Wheel of Fortune
- am a Chiefs/Royals fan (Go KC!), Tigers fan (MIZ!), and CATS fan (because everyone around here bleeds blue)
- am a blogger (since 2019)
Next month’s topic is: house rules. This should be interesting. I have rules…it just seems like they don’t get followed very often! haha
Here are our topics this year. If you have a blog, we’d love for you to save the NJAM graphics and link up with us on the second Monday of the month. We love reading other bloggers’ posts!
Tell me a fun fact about yourself!
Thanks so much for reading.https://fresh.inlinkz.com/js/widget/load.js?id=c0efdbe6b4add43dd7ef