Hello! How was your weekend? We had a great one that was mostly centered around Hadley’s dance recitals. Hayden also had a basketball game, and we enjoyed some family time too. The weather was great, and we savored our time outside because this week the temps are definitely cranking up a notch into the upper 90’s!
It’s the second Monday of the month, so I’m co-hosting our Not Just a Mom link-up with these fun bloggers:
So far this year, we’ve discussed:
- Favorite bloggers in January
- Day in the Life in February
- Reading Habits in March
- What’s for Lunch in April
- Go to Gift Ideas in May
This month, we are sharing dream travel locations.
I wrote this post in March because I think I was getting excited about Spring Break and summer being right around the corner!
My “bucket list” is on there, but my top five dream travel locations include:
- Europe, especially London and Paris. I’d love to get to Italy and Ireland too. (I went on a 10-day tour of Europe when I was in high school, but obviously that was a long time ago, and I’d love to take my kids)
- Virgin Islands
- Pacific NW
- ….and one more: Mexico. We haven’t been since 2005 (on our honeymoon)…and we are crossing that one off the list this summer!
Where is somewhere you’ve been that I need to go? I’d love to add it to my list.
If you are a blogger, mark your calendar for next month when we share family food traditions.
In the meantime, we hope you’ll link up and/or read the other posts about dream travel locations.
I hope your week is off to a great start!