When I started my blog last summer, I wrote this post introducing myself and then another post a few weeks later with some random facts about me. So, I will expand on those posts with a few more random/fun facts.
Facts about Me:
- I make my bed every morning (or my husband does). I can’t sleep if the bed hasn’t been made.
- My kids make their bed every morning too because #momsaysso
- I have a shamrock tattoo on my left foot.
- I love the Golden Girls and have seen every episode more times than I can count.
- The original Parent Trap is my favorite movie.
- I love to read.
- I’m a dog person. #catsmakemesneeze
- I’m an introvert. I don’t think I’ve always been this way, but certainly as I’ve gotten older, I’ve definitely become more introverted.
- I always thought it would be fun to be a backup singer. I don’t want the spotlight 😉 (I can’t sing!)
- Mayonnaise is my least favorite food of all time. I will not eat it!
- I like ringing up my groceries at the self-checkout.
- Thursday is my favorite day of the week.
So those are just a few facts about me! July’s topic is Girl Time. I’m hoping by July, I can say that I’ve seen my friends in person rather than via Zoom!
I hope you have a great week! I’m going to take some time this week to slow down a bit!
Thanks so much for reading.