Hello! I hope your week is off to a great start.
Y’all know that I love a good This or That post…
…so today I’m sharing this one (and my answers) that I found on Pinterest.
T or T Holiday Edition:
- Real tree or fake tree: When we first got married, we bought a tree that lasted for years. Then, we purchased another artificial one and didn’t have great luck. So, for about six years now, we’ve picked out a tree at our favorite place.
That being said, you know I love my two pencil trees from Michael’s. They stay up November-January.
- White lights or colored lights: I think one year we had colored lights on our tree (probably a request from the kids), but otherwise I do prefer white lights.
- Matching pjs or matching Santa hats: Well, I don’t know about matching, but I’m all about Christmas/winter pjs for myself. The kids have kind of “out grown” that phase, but I still always buy them Christmas (plaid) pjs for their November birthday. I miss the days of little ones in cute Christmas pjs though.
- Angel topper or star topper: Neither…and for no real reason other than we never had either, and one year I purchased a big bow that we’ve continued to use through the years.
- Santa leaves wrapped or unwrapped gifts: I grew up with Santa leaving unwrapped gifts, and that’s what we do. I remember when Travis and I first had this conversation once we had kids. I didn’t realize Santa would ever think to wrap presents. haha
- Gingerbread houses or Christmas cookies: both. One evening, we usually decorate gingerbread houses. Honestly, I wouldn’t be upset if we didn’t do this, but Hadley, especially, loves this tradition. Now, the kids are old enough to do this themselves. Also, we bake cookies the week before Christmas. I find that we really don’t have time before break, so I just wait, and we usually bake the first day we are out of school.
Home Alone or Elf: Home Alone all the way. It’s one of my favorite holiday movies!
I’ll share this on Instagram. I’d love to know your answers!
Twelve more sleeps. I can’t believe it.