Shew! That title. Try saying it five times fast 😉
For Tuesday Talk, we can blog about any topic we choose, and today I’m tackling Thanksgiving with a fun This or That edition!
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. There’s no stress of gift buying, and the food is the best! I found this graphic on Pinterest, and I’m excited to break down these choices. So, here we go!
- Turkey or Ham: Turkey all the way. If ham is also being served, I will grab a slice, but the turkey is the Thanksgiving food for me.
- Lunch or Dinner: Usually somewhere in between. My extended family usually eats around 3:00 or so. Last year, when it was just my brother’s family and mine, we ate later for dinner.
- Stuffing or Dressing: I’m not really a fan of either, but last year, I made sausage dressing for the first time, and it was really good.
- Dress Up or Dress Down: Usually we dress up, but it’s not anything too fancy. I ask Hayden to wear something besides Nike shorts, and Hadley will oblige with something besides a sweatshirt. When the kids were little, I definitely had them wear something festive when they’d let me.
- Mashed Potatoes or Sweet Potatoes: I’m definitely a mashed potatoes kind of girl. But…guess what?! I don’t like gravy.
- Football or Movies: Parade?! First, I watch the parade in the morning and then football does tend to be on in the background the rest of the day.
- Black Friday or Cyber Monday: Hands down, my answer would be Cyber Monday. I don’t think I’ve ever shopped on Black Friday, and I don’t think I ever will. I usually take the weekend after Thanksgiving to start making lists of what to buy, and then I do try to shop as many sales as possible on Cyber Monday.
- Pumpkin Pie or Pecan Pie: Pumpkin pie is my fave.
How would you answer these? I will post the graphic in my Insta Stories, so if you share your answers, feel free to tag me!
Only a little over a week until turkey day!