Whew! The weekend flew by…and thankfully, it’s only a two day work week!
As I’ve mentioned before, one of my “go to” bloggers for recipe ideas is Shay at Mix and Match Mama. This past week, I made a few of her meals. I love that she posts recipes for Meal Planning Monday each week. I do my grocery shopping on Sundays, so I usually get an idea or two for the next week which makes me feel ahead of the game!
Last night, I made her Instant Pot: Chicken Tetrazzini, and it was delish!
- 1 onion, chopped
- about 2 cups of mushrooms, sliced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 oz) jar of chopped pimentos, drained
- 3/4 box of penne pasta (from a 16 oz box)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus a bit more to garnish
- chopped parsley to garnish
I’m also linking the other recipes of hers I made last week! All delish!
I know you’ll love all of these recipes! There isn’t a recipe of hers that I’ve made that my whole family didn’t enjoy! Have a great week!
Facebook Page: Show Me and Sweet Tea