RUN…DON’T walk (sorry not sorry about the shouting!) to your nearest grocery store to pick up these six(ish) ingredients and make this recipe. One of my favorite food bloggers, Bev Weidner, shared this deeeelicious recipe on her blog (Bev Cooks). Simple Chicken Pasta Soup. I made it, we all loved it, and we got two dinners out of this meal!
- 2 Tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- 20 oz chicken thighs (about 5 pieces)
- 1-2 Tblsp dried Italian seasoning
- 4 c chicken stock (I bought an extra can if needed and used it for night 2 when I reheated the leftovers)
- 2 (14 oz) cans fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 cups spiral pasta (I used a bit more)
- 5 oz baby spinach
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan (for garnish)
I’m going to let her do the rest of the talking because: 1. She’s the pro. 2. She’s hilarious. 3. Her food pics are stunning. Recipe linked below.
Also, if you missed the Friday Favorites post from back in September, she’s also one of my favorite Instagram accounts to follow (especially her Insta Stories!) (link below)
I know you’ll love this meal. It’s hearty and healthy all in one bowl! (and you’ll love her—go give her a follow!)
Have a great week.
Facebook Page: Show Me and Sweet Tea