Well, it’s no secret that I’m a big fan of Trader Joe’s. I do my regular grocery shopping every week at Kroger, but then I got to TJ every other week or so to buy some of our favorites. It’s been a while since I’ve shared my purchases, so I’m sharing some items from my recent Trader Joe’s trip.
- Pretzel Bagels: These are Hadley’s fave (I love them too) She often has half of one for breakfast with peanut butter on it.
- Marcona Almonds with Rosemary: I love these almonds. I usually buy two bags every time I go. They are a perfect snack!
- Chomps: Speaking of snacks, Hayden loves Chomps and often packs them in his lunch box.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip: I love this dip! I typically eat it as is (cold) with mini peppers or corn chips. One time, the TJ cashier mentioned I should try it heated up…DUH! I actually have a buffalo chicken dip recipe that bakes in the oven, so I should have realized this dip heated up would be good. It is!
- Black Bean Burrito: Hadley and I both love these burritos, and often split one.
- Corn Chip Dippers: We all love these corn chips…perfect for dipping.
- EBB Kettle Chips: Again, theses were a new purchase for me, and if you like the EBB seasoning, you’ll love these.
- Wraps: I usually try a different wrap each time, and this Cubano was so good!
- Salads: Like the wraps, I usually pick up a different salad each time, and I loved this Crunch Slaw salad.
- Brussel Sprouts: I know Kroger has packaged brussel sprouts, but a few months ago, I picked these up from Trader Joe’s that come with garlic and seasoning, and do so every time I go there now. Even Hayden loves them when I saute them and serve them as a side dish for dinner.
- Pizza: This flatbread pizza was a new find for me. I haven’t tried it yet, but I love prosciutto and arugula, so I figured this has to be a winner.
- Turkey Corn Dogs: A couple blogging friends (Hi! Amy and Sarah) mentioned how good the turkey corn dogs are, and they are delish! Of my family of four, I’m the one who loves a corn dog the most! I served these for dinner one night with baked beans and fruit, and it was a great little meal. (The TJ employee who helped me find them in the freezer section suggested putting them in the Air Fryer, and that’s exactly what I did…they turned out perfectly when I used the “frozen” setting on the AF)
- Biscuits: Shay shared these biscuits in one of her Trader Joe’s posts, and they are often out of stock when I’ve been in my TJ. They were finally in stock, so I picked them up. Hayden has been having one for breakfast all week!
- Lemon Cake: I love Trader Joe’s boxed mixes. Hadley does too! I especially love the seasonal ones, and I couldn’t pass up the lemon cake. Most Sundays, Hadley will make a dessert, and often times, she uses whatever mix I’ve picked up from Trader Joe’s.
- I try to pass up these cookies every time I go, but I can’t. We all love them. Remember when Homer ate half an unattended box last summer? 😆 Even Homer loves them!
- Of course, you know I love flowers from Trader Joe’s. I just feel like they always have such a great variety, and I love to pick up whatever is in season…mums in the fall, tulips in the spring, and my favorite…peonies in early summer.
What about you? What are some of your favorite Trader Joe’s items? Let me know; I love trying some thing new every time I make a Trader Joe’s run.
I hope you have a great day.